The Paper Escaper performance at 2pm on Thursday 5 October is a relaxed performance.
To book your tickets head over to the Theatre Royal website here.
What is a Relaxed Performance?
In our Relaxed Performances we focus on relaxing or adapting the theatre environment while maintaining the creative integrity of the show.
In a Relaxed Performance:
• We may make minor changes to sensory elements of a show such as reducing bright lighting or loud noises.
• There is a relaxed attitude to noise and movement.
• You are welcome to bring in, and use, stimming devices.
• The theatre doors remain open; and the house lights remain on, but dimmed, throughout the performance.
• You can leave the venue at any time and a designated quiet area is available.
• Take a virtual tour of our venues to help prepare for your visit – Theatre Royal | Virtual tour
Who is a Relaxed Performance for?
Relaxed Performances are for anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed environment. This can include, but is not limited to, people with autism, sensory sensitivities, Tourette’s syndrome, learning disabilities or dementia, as well as people living with anxiety or people who have experienced trauma.